Entrepreneurship consists of many highs and lows. Inspirational words from the most successful entrepreneurs can be immensely valuable throughout your journey as an entrepreneur.
Regardless of whether you are just starting out as an entrepreneur or in the midst of your journey these quotes aim to inspire everyone.
25 Quotes from Successful Entrepreneurs
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”- Winston Churchill
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”- Steve Jobs
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”- Mark Zuckerberg
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”- Wayne Gretzky
- “The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake – you can’t learn anything from being perfect.”- Adam Osborne
- “Chase the vision, not the money; the money will end up following you.”- Tony Hsieh
- “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.”- Estée Lauder
- “Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world.”- Roy T. Bennett
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”- Albert Schweitzer
- “All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them.”- Walt Disney
- “Whatever you do, be different-that was the advice my mother gave me, and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different, you will stand out.”- Anita Roddick, The Body Shop
- “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.”- Bill Cosby
- “If people haven’t laughed at your dreams, then you aren’t dreaming big enough. Just keep pushing forward.”- Daymond John
- “Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.”- Oprah Winfrey
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”- Walt Disney
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.”- Bill Gates
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.”- Zig Ziglar
- “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.”- Will Rogers
- “I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.”- Bill Cosby
- “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.”- Robert Kiyosaki
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.”- Henry Ford.
The 25 quotes from successful entrepreneurs in different industries are inspiring to say the least. These quotes are based on valuable lessons experienced by the most successful entrepreneurs whilst inventing the world’s greatest ideas or creating the most successful companies.
Which quote inspired you? Let us know in the comments.